(Close Window)
Topic: The real Magic
Finally, after ten years in magic I believe I have started to enter to the realessence of magic. I started out in junior high and was soon doing the milk pitcher, proffessors nightmare, and torn and restored tissue, etc. for children's parties and boy scout events. I started out like I think many of us do, saving up for every new arrival in the magic shop.
I had learned a few sleights and always practice before I show a trick to anyone. I decided not to be a card ninja for reasons I don't need to go into so as not to insult any card guys. I love the stuff and respect it totally. I have my huge magic resurgence, though I've always loved it and have never abandoned it, due to my new dedication to COiNs. I decided to see if I could learn a few difficult sleights I knew of but never considered necessary, the muscle pass and coin roll. Well after the weeks and dedication it has taken, the sense of accomplishment is so much greater than learning an effect from a store that I have become a dedicated coin man. Next step is to get the Roth series, been saving up for weeks.
Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself, I enjoy this site, and look forward to joining many discussions in the future.
Danny
Welcome to the Café Dvon, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Welcome to the Café. Once agian
A coin man eh? Good stuff! respect and greetings.
Hey dvon