(Close Window)
Topic: Resouces for tricks using a borrowed wallet?
Any tricks that uses a spectator's wallet? :)
Well, I'm not sure, but I think I'd be kinda hard to get a spec to lend you thier wallet.
[quote]
On 2005-04-14 16:57, Gary Barnard wrote:
Well, I'm not sure, but I think I'd be kinda hard to get a spec to lend you thier wallet.
[/quote]
If a woman will lend me her $10,000 diamond engagement ring to do a routine, a wallet is nothing. My old college roommate says that I have a face that people trust - that might be part of it.

I'd probably ask a the guy who loaned me the wallet if he's married. When he says that he is, I pull out a bunch of c*nd*ms, saying "I need these a lot more than you do." Then, I put the c*nd*ms in my pocket.
Signed Card to Spectator's wallet could be fun. A top palm and some bluff would sell it pretty well! Or like Alan Munro said, pulling anything strange from a spec's wallet is amazing. How about pulling a credit card and loading a signed playing card? Then do something with the credit card (ie instant ATM or Credit Card Fraud) and later have him pull the signed card from his wallet. Maybe do a wallet switch (if he has a generic black/brown wallet) and pull his from your pocket. Lots of possibilities!
Greg Wilson has an effect in The Art of Astonishment set by Paul Harris I believe its in VOL.3 special friends that uses a spectators wallet and some of the contents within nice effect but Ive never used it.
[quote]
On 2005-04-14 13:39, kuroko wrote:
Any tricks that uses a spectator's wallet? :)

[/quote]

How about "Signed Card to Spectator's Wallet"?
http://www.lulu.com/content/994259