(Close Window)
Topic: Hello I am (finally) here!
Let me introduce myself: My name is Ted Lesley and I am pretty much unknown in the world of magic and mentalism. Maybe I find here a few kind people to help me to become a better middleclass performer :rotf:

I really be here to meet my friends in magic and to get new friends from all over the world.

Any Questions? FEEL FREE TO ASK !!!
:wavey: Hi TLesley!

Welcome to the Magic Cafe!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Mya :cuteangel:
Welcome Ted, I know what your thinking? You have just found a wonderful forum!!! Was I right? :yippee: Your name sure does sound familier??? oh well maybe I just thought it did.... Have fun, and welcome aboard!!! :clownonball:
Hey Ted,
Welcome to The Magic Cafe! This is the right place to get friend all over the world... Looking forward to your posts!

Best Regards,
Rod Lages
Welcome Ted, I'm very happy to have you here. I absolutely love your working performers deck :love:

:dancing: Ted is here :dancing:
Welcome to our magic family, where everybody is a special someone. ;)
:hotcoffee:
Hi Ted :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill. Please do not hesitate to contact anybody you like at the Café. Everybody is willing to share ideas as well as meeting new people.

[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Wilkommen, Ted.
You say: "I am pretty much unknown in the world of magic and mentalism."
Yeah, right!
BTW, to those who may be wondering, yes, he is THAT Ted Lesley.
Very much looking forward to your posts.

:yippee:
Welcome to the cafe, Ted. Your experience and knowledge will be appreciated here. Looking forward to your posts.

:coffee:
Unknown! ha!

I highly respect your work. It is brilliant.

-George Tait
Welcome Mr. Lesley. The mentalists at the Cafe are rejoicing and throwing a party. :stout: :dancing:
Come on over to the mentalists' stamptich and join in. Cassidy is often here, along with Banachek and Strivings. Oh...there is Rex Sikes and many more. It is the table by the window under the sign that reads, "Penny For Your Thoughts, but I sensed you already knew that. Looking foward to your posts.
It was my honor to meet you and see you perform and lecture at the Magician's World's Fair in Hollywood a couple of years back, and I am excited to have you as part of the family here at the Cafe.
Welcome!
Wow I am happy to be in this forum.
It is very very good place to hang around.
Just a quetion that came to my mind when I saw this topic is...(please note that is not a personal doubt about you Ted)...How do you people know when someone is really who he says he is?
Just wondering.
Looking for any hints to prove it? ;-) I´m kidding. In fact that is a very good question. Not that this may be the place to do that kind of things, but the question is good in it´s nature.

Anyway, greetings from Costa Rica, Ted. Welcome, this is a great place to be.

:cyclops:
Oh, now I gotta go to Penny For Your Thoughts!!! Looking forward to your posts...

Rod Lages
Hello Ted. I'm really close to you. I'm from Poland and I'm just looking through your book. Nice to have you here in the cafe.
Welcome to the Cafe, Ted. If you're looking for friends you've come to the right place and we've already made a new friend just by reading your introduction. We're all looking forward to your posts. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Dave
Hello Ted!!!

Welcome to the Magic Cafe! I love your work, have your book, and going to get more of your products!!!! Have fun!!!
A very warm welcome, Ted! :wavey:
You, unknown?! Haha I don't think so! I'm a great admirer of your works. Love your book, Paramiracles.
Looking forward to read your posts in the magic cafe.
:bubbly:
Hi Ted,
Glad to have you here! My name is John Born, and worked as the resident magi for Steven's Magic Emporium for four years.
At Steven's we carried many of Ted's marketed miracles. Ted Lesley is an extremely creative performer and ingenious thinker. Value his thoughts and additions as gold.

Johnny B :righton:
Welcome Johnny B.

I look forward to reading your post.

If they are as awesome as your magic presentations we are in for a real treat.

Harris Deutsch
Laughologist and Nearly Normal Magician/Ventriloquist :coolest:
Hello Ted, unknown, how modest.

looking forward to see what you have to say in the mentalism section!!

Matt
Welcome to the Café!
I am sure you will love it here.

A warm welcome from Singapore! :hotcoffee:
Hello Ted!

You are an asset to the art if ever there was one! Look forward to your posts!

prost!

:stout: