(Close Window)
Topic: How long did it take to grow out your hair and when did you do it ?
Just wondering when you decided to grow a pony tail? When I did my ex wife said I looked like a blues musician not a parannormalist, but it works for you. So what was your inspiration? Also can I order prism directly from you? Thanks in advance..I saw you on tv.
I entered college in 1968, so not surprisingly I let my hair grow long. After that, I wore it short or medium length. Then, in the late 1980s, my friend Ton Onosaka let his hair grow, and it made me feel nostalgic for the days when my hair was long enough to play with (braiding, etc.) -- so I stopped cutting it. A few years later, lo and behold, it was long.

Regarding "Prism," I'm not a dealer. You can order it from the publisher (www.hermeticpress.com) or from most dealers.
If you tried to grow it longer now would it grow? Myfriend tried and it only could go one length then seemed to stop. I am envious because my own hairline dissapeared when I was about 27. Thanks for tipping me towards your book.
My hair seems to stay at the same length.
[quote]
On 2005-05-03 20:19, Max Maven wrote:
My hair seems to stay at the same length.
[/quote]

What a coincidence; so does mine. :rotf:

John LeBlanc
I KNOW my hair stays the same length. just can't braid it anymore that's all LOL.
Enjoy
Joe Comet
In my case, I've natuarl jet black hair with a NATURAL widows peek, how lucky an I ;)

H.W