(Close Window)
Topic: Magic in Cleveland Tennessee...
Just wanted to let everyone know, on May 28th My production company will be presenting a full 90 + minute magic/illusion show. If you are in the area please feel free to drop in. Tickets will be sold at the door, on a first come bases. Hope to see you there.

Robert Jones
MRJPRO.c
Robert,
I just might make the trip to see you. Is this a review, an illusion show with you & Melissa, kids show? What is the time, ticket price and venue?
Details, brother, I need details!
BDC,

To be quite honest I don't know what the tickets will cost, I do know they will be at the door that day. Show time is 3:00 PM at Bradley Central High School in the theater. This is a family show, so children are welcome...I will be doing several illusions during the show. I hope to see ya there.

Robert Jones
Just to let everyone know the show went VERY well... the group that hired me was doing the show as a fund raiser, and raise funds they did. The last I heard it was around $15,000.00!

The stage had a LOT to be desired but when the booker is in another state and only has the word of the director of the theater that the stage would be clear. When I arrived I found set flats actually nailed to the stage floor. Know way to get some of the illusions on and or off the stage. All I have to say is the show went off with out any other hitches and the audience love the show.

Just to feel you all in.

Robert Jones