(Close Window)
Topic: New Jason England DVD
Hello there!! Friends in magic. I am hearing SO many things about the new Jason England DVD - Gunter has been giving copies out to those of us who are aspiring to cardstarDOM like Mr England and his ilk (Gunter has many willing students!!!).

Only the other day Wilhelm was saying the approach is like that of Miller PLUS Vernon. What is most interesting for us is that Mr England is doing many things in the Austrian style. We like particularly the dribble multiple shift of his which also our Gunter has been doing for some time now - and many of the other effects too which we see coming from other Austrian sources. (And not just Hofzinser....) He knows what I mean and they do.

So it is nice for to make a DVD highlighting our new effects, principles and sleights - and some are also his own. At last our Austrian magic is getting some limelight (and not just Hofzinser....).

For me, Jason England's is the most impressive DVD I have seen more than once of this year!! Sleights and new thinking. Hats off!
Message: Posted by: T. Joseph O'Malley (May 11, 2005 04:48PM)
I'm sure that Mr England would be happy to hear that Gunter has been giving out "copies" of his work...

Then again I'm also sure someone's trolling merrily along here.
Mr O Malone you are mistaking me. Gunter has been "giving" out copies - something Mr England would only encourage as he is.
Message: Posted by: T. Joseph O'Malley (May 11, 2005 05:26PM)
If that's the case, my mistake, Mr Bonhomme.

I'm sure that you can understand my viewpoint, however. We must all be vigilant of piracy in this day and age...
Just curious... will any of his false deal methods be explained on this DVD?
Hey Jacob,

To which DVD are you referring? I have made only one for the public, and that is [i][b]The Unreal Work[/i][/b] with R Paul Wilson. On it I do perform a few shifts (of a sort) and other things.

If that's what you're talking about, then thank you in advance for the kind words. If not, then what on Earth are you talking about?

Also, who is Gunter, and how is he "giving out" copies of [i][b]The Unreal Work[/i][/b] (or any other DVD of mine for that matter)?

I've never heard of him, and no one has permission to give out copies of the DVD except myself and Paul Wilson.

Jason England
" I've been workin' under fire all night to git my friends some underground gold!"

Feel free to come up with your own!

Anyone have the "real work" on keeping the camera steady?

A.
Heh, good one Alewishus.
be well,
JW