(Close Window)
Topic: Hello from Bakersfield
Howdy from Bakersfield, my name is David Wells; no I'm not a cowboy and don't own a truck, but I do love card magic and other forms of close up magic. I've been practicing regularly for only a couple of months but love where I'm going. Also, I'm not big, I'm more on the tall skinny side, ut a friend calls me bigdw. Love the forum, glad to be here.
Ah you have a nice last name. And I guess a nice first name too. I like cards. Welcome to the Café.
Welcome to the Café it's a great place to learn and fellowship.Enjoy and have fun!
Justin2200, is your last name wells?
Thanks for the kind welcome. I'm just looking for a place where I can get the help and guidance I need to improve.
Yup that's my last name. If you're lookin for help and guidance, you will find it here. If you got any questions feel free to ask me, if I can't help you I can probably recommend someone who can.
Hey David Wells
Hey DavidKenney!

Thanks Justin2200, I will be asking you some stuff pretty soon.
Hi,

What? No truck, horse, or cowboy boots? Ah well all is forgiven as long as you have a pack of cards handy! You'll enjoy the card workers forum, I'm sure. Just scroll down to view at the topics and pick a couple of favorites to start. Have fun and don't hesitate to post.
Chrystal, I do have a pack of cards handy and have found my way to the card workers forum area, but I have one question? How did you know I didn't have a horse?