(Close Window)
Topic: Windsor, ON
Ok, I'm from Detroit and it's a good 10-15 minute drive to get to Windsor. Now I've looked in the by-laws and the license and permits section of Windsor and haven't been able to find anything on a permit or requirement to stay off the streets as a performer. Do any of you have first hand knowledge? I've done my research and looked through all 26 pages in this forum and also in other forums but wasnt' able to find a thing.

I just want to make sure I do my homework before getting deported from another country...lol

Seif
Have you gone onto Performers.net. I think they have something on there about Windsor. If not, they have many street performers. Many of them could probably give you the response you seek.
Performers.net was one of the one's that I've been through and I went to all 14 pages..lol. Not one mention of Windsor.

I personally haven't seen any performers by the night clubs at all, but maybe I'll catch one during this weekend. If not, I'll ask a police officer to make sure...they SWARM the streets.

thanks for the help

Seif