(Close Window)
Topic: Dice
Okay, I'm looking for a different trick or tricks. I want to try something different then cards, coins and stuff like that. I think dice are neat because someone always wants to show you a coin trick or card trick and don't get me wrong people work hard and they do a great job. I am just looking to carry around something different on me. So here's my question. What good dice tricks or effects are out there? Now I know dice stacking is amazing, but I have arthritis in my hands and wrists so sleight of hand, false moves are out. That probably doesn't leave me much choice of an amazing dice effect or two. But if anyone could help me or explain some mind blowing dice tricks if possible. You can also PM me, thank you in advance...... :dance:
Hiya.

Check out the earlier thread on dice. I heartily reccomend Bob Sheets' It's the Rules. It does use a "Move" But it's not particularly difficult, and I would say that if you can hold two dice between your index finger and thumb, you can do the routine.

Check out http://www.dennymagic.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?client=58319710&action=detail&item=005552 for details.

cheers

Andy
I heard Bob Sheets is very good I havent seen it ; however a video of" DR Sacks Dice Tricks" is excellent . there also "Druan on dice" , another good vodeo "Ivory Connection by Steve Dobson"
I hope these help
vinny