(Close Window)
Topic: Table or Podium
I'm looking for a table or a podium with shelves inside to keep my props in, I also want to be able to do my magic on top of the table. I would like to know Where to get a table of this sort, that is inexpensive, and not a trouble to take with me to shows.

ARI
Stevensmagic.com carries a variety of such tables, but they're not cheap. I stopped using that kind of table, years ago, in favor of working out of a 122 qt. plastic tote that I've decorated for my show. The tote sits on a restaurant tray stand and works better than anything else I've ever used.

I use a Viking tripod with a cutting board mounted to the top, as a performing table; I rest it on top of the tote, when I carry it in.
Alan, thanks for posting the source. Your tripod idea sounds intriguing, how do you attach the board to it? Must be great to have something so portable!
Thx,
Serge
The tripod comes with a flange that is secured to the board with screws. Vikingmagic.com carries the tripods and the extra flanges.
Ari,

"The Table Book" from Magic, inc. has plans for a wide variety of tables that are low cost and easy to build. Take a look at it. You're sure to find something that will work for you.

Good luck,

Sid
Thanks, Alan.
Serge
Thanks