(Close Window)
Topic: Hi everybody, just found you!
My name is Reto Kramer alias "Kraminator" and I've been doing magic for a few years. I actually don't do shows, but rather amaze my friends and strangers from time to time. I only do a few trick: Floating Dollar Bill, Penetrating (Pen through Dollar), some easy to handle coin tricks and the BW to Colored coins.
So I like the tricks where you can be a little clumsy and still get an open mouth from your public.

I never could do the COLOR MONTE since I cant figure out how it works even if I read the instructions 10 times in a row.

I also seem to be not good enough for the helicopter card (I like the trick and I am happy I have it, but somehow I cant do the movements.

So I am now trying to get deeper into some more tricks. I love to perform and I'm getting to the stage now where I am not afraid anymore. I can build a nice story around the tricks and get the folks to look at the places I want them to look :D

So I am happy I found this forum.
BTW: I couldn't find a place to post compliments to the people that do this forum, and I really would like to say: Thanks a lot and perfect work....this forum is the best I have seen so far and its sooooo cool and cleaned up!

Greetings from sunny Florida

Kraminator
Welcome aboard, Kraminator.

Its good to have you here.
Welcome to the Café! :wavey:

Margarette
Hey Kraminator,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Enjoy,
Rod Lages
Welcome!
Hi Kraminator :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
How nice you have joined to the family.Please let me welcome you with a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.

[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Magic Café, Kraminator. Have fun with the menu. Thanks for the compliment by the way. All of us on the staff appreciate one now and then.

Dave
Hi Kram!

Glad you could join us! The people who run this place do indeed do a great job. I'm sure you'll find what you need.

:stout:
Thanks for the warm welcome.
:wavey:
This place makes me getting addicted already :eek:

Lets have some fun.
Hello Kram,

I'm new to magic, but have quite a few of the tricks you've mentioned too.
I'll continue practicing.
Hi Apprentice

Good, keep on getting people fooled
:)

I just bought a couple of new tricks, and its so much fun. I now even can perform the COLOR MONTE, also I am still not very confortable with it. So I will need to do my moves over and over again. I took it to work and I do the moves while beeing on the phone.

Have fun and train hard.

Regards

Kraminator

:thehat:
Hey Kraminator !!!