(Close Window)
Topic: Anyone In Branson Missouri Area?
Hi All,
I'm moveing to Springfield MO at the end of August and going down for a visit over July 4th weekend. I do tablehopping in three family restaurants here in upstate NY and got a hold of Silver Dollar City to see if I could get gigs there, they forwarded my request to their entertainment director and I'm waiting to hear from them. I'm 48 and been doing magic many years and I will be looking for tablehopping jobs in Springfield area and hope to land jobs in Branson.
I here Branson is a nice tourist area and I need an idea of what the "Norm" hourly wage is for this in that area. Being here in upstate NY, the area is abit recessed and I make $25/hr. I hear tourist areas can pay more and offer better exposure. I offer a unique style of close-up, love what I do and have been told that I'm wasteing my talent up here and I should search for tourist type places. I love the family style places and am great with kids and adults. I plan to marry a woman from Springfield and I will be there perminately by Aug. 28.
If you don't feel right about posting dollar amounts on line, please contact me at my email themagicofjoseph@hotmail.com I thankyou in advance for any and all help.
Magically,
Joseph