(Close Window)
Topic: RR: Michael Ammar Topit DVD
Hi guys.
Can anyone review this DVD?
I've really been interested in this stuff now, and I wanted to add something different for my magic besides the coins and cards all the time. I want to do vanishes as well. How good is the DVD? How many tricks (if there are) are taught on the DVD?
Thanks.

Michael
Hello,

Very good DVD. Aithough most of effects taught are cards and coins, they are absolute killers. Besides that, it includes some of Ammar's past TV footage.

Incidentally there are other DVDs on topit such as Croutier's, Page's, Silvester's and Fitch's.

Happy topiting.
-Jay-
IMHO, Ammar's Topit video/DVD is one of the best in history. It shows and teaches more really professional magic than any video/DVD that I can think of. I would think that every magician would benefit from owning this one. Those who are fans of the manic slam bang style of DVD will find this a little slow and maybe boring. That is because these are real extensively researched lessons and not quicky bits of business for bimbos.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey
If you are interested in the topit, you cannot go wrong learning from Michael Ammar. I saw the Topit video around twenty years ago and it influenced me greatly.
Seeing Michael use it live is another thing again. The video is a classic.
Does the DVD show you how to, and where to put the topit?
What tricks are taught on the DVD?
Can you kindly tell me what can be produced from a topit?
HiraseMagic, the topit is a device that lets you vanish an object out of your hands, with no pulls or reels.