(Close Window)
Topic: hello one and all
Wow i'm liking this Café loads of interesting people and interesting info hope I can contribute!
I'm mostly a card man in a party /pub setting although I do kids shows for fun. I'm actualy a performer in a educational dance show and have managed to sneek a few tricks into the show, quick bit of silk, card manipulation and I throw flash paper about abit!
I'm a massive paul harris fan and think daryl is amazing but i'm looking forwad to dicovering some of the guys i've not heard of that have been mentioned here!
Welcome aboard Jasper. You will meet lots of interesting,informative and disagreeable people here.Enjoy your stay. :rotf: :rotf: :wavey: :wavey: :dancing: :yippee: :bigdance:
Hey Jasper,
Welcome to The Magic Café! Looking forward to your posts!

Cheers,
Rod Lages :cheers:
Hi Jasper :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
By the way "jasper" is a stone I like very much. Welcome to the Café and I am sure you will enjoy it here. Please have a cup of strong coffee on my bill.

[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Magic Café, Jasper. You have a great background. I'm sure we can all learn from your posts.

Dave
Welcome aboard, Jasper.
Your background should be an invaluable asset on this board.
:wavey:
Glad to have you with us! Enjoy the Café!
Hi jasper!

Pleased you could join us - I hope you find the board interesting, informative, and not disagreeable! :rotf: