(Close Window)
Topic: Perfect ?
The Cornelius Perfect Pen... I have only seen this effect performed on the TV and have a vague idea of its secret.
Can it be examined after the note has been penetrated, will it stand up to a reasonable examination?.

The pen sells for about 40 pounds here in the UK...not cheap.
I would be very grateful for any thoughts on this effect and your experiences etc.

I usually carry a couple of tricks for that occasion when someone will ask "show me a trick" and maybe I will add the pen to my list.
Try buying perfect pen-atration. cost me ten pound, can perform better effects and completely examinable. also its a normal black biro. try at jbtv.co.uk or penguinmagic.co.uk
The Cornelius pen can be examined, but done properly the spectators probably wont even bother to do so. It can stand "reasonable" examination, but of course - given enough time the spectator might find the secret. I've had the pen for years and not once has the secret been found.

Don't buy the knock-off - support the creator and buy the original.
Thank you for your input Christian, I am sure that with this particular effect presentation is everything.
Roy

Thank you Stevie there is certainly a big difference in the price of the one you mention but I will check it out before I plunge.
Roy
[quote]
On 2005-06-22 09:48, g4vct wrote:
Thank you Stevie there is certainly a big difference in the price of the one you mention but I will check it out before I plunge.
Roy
[/quote]

That's because it's a knock off of the original. Are you happy to buy a knock off?
Check out http://www.magicunlimited.com/magic_fakers.htm
Maybe a knock off but you can perform a more magical move that you cant with the original