(Close Window)
Topic: Routining question...
I carry a TT with rainbow streamer, a mini chopcup or mini cups and balls, a color monte set, multiplying spongeballs that I use for either the Mark Wilson multiplying billiard balls routine or the Mark Wilson spongeball routine,a stripper deck with a 4 1/2 of hearts, a handful of coins, and either a Fearson IT setup or a UFO card setup. I have a family gathering for the 4th of July and I want to do some walkaround. I do both the Mark Wilson and the Ron Bauer C&B routines. I also do the Mark Wilson Four Coin Assembly using my closeup mat and 2 of my color monte cards. Now the big question is, Can anyone help me set up a coupla routines that flow good and offer variety but only last a few minutes so I move on to another group?

Thanks in advance,
Sammy the Kid
Not much time partner. I'd vanish a small silk in TT and mini chop cup. Move on.
Do sponge balls and 4 coin assembly, move on. Do a couple of easy to follow card tricks and cup and balls, move on. Rinse and repeat. Bag the IT stuff, you have no control over lighting conditions. Good luck, and I hope you've practiced.

Frank Tougas
If the event is outdoors, I gotta agree with Frank--lose the IT stuff, unless you have TOTAL control over where you will be and where the audience will be. IT doesn't work well in direct sunlight!
1. you have too much stuff
2. I very much like what frank wrote.
3. I like his name too.
4. vanish the silk and have it appear as your final load in your chop cup routine.
and then move on.
Thanks guys! I'm gonna give that vanishing silk to chop cup a run and see how it goes over. I also think the Ron Bauer C&B routine would be the best choice for the walkaround. Its quick easy and no pocketing is involved.

Sammy the Kid