(Close Window)
Topic: English folding key
Message: Posted by: Billy Bo (Jun 29, 2005 07:34PM)
Just a key is a quality item but need an English key. Any ideas on finding one or changing routine?
Message: Posted by: Pete Biro (Jun 30, 2005 12:06PM)
Why? Are you in England? Tell 'em you just returned from the USA and forgot to give the hotel key back and you learned a trick with it.
Message: Posted by: Paul (Jul 4, 2005 07:54AM)
You could get one from Peter Crush of Presto Magic in the UK. He released the very first folding key, a Yale key. It was originally called 35B. As far as I know he still makes them. I used it a lot in the early eighties.