(Close Window)
Topic: Good To Be Here!!
Hi everyone!!!

I am [obviously] a new member to the Magic Café, and I wanted to say hello to everyone. I am a relatively new magician, I've been doing magic for about a year and a half now, but I am leaning a lot. I started out with many gimmicked tricks, but I am now studying the Card College in order to learn card magic. The Card College has been one of the best things I have done magically.......before I was leaning a "trick", but now I am learning how to handle the cards. My magic has become much smoother and my confidence with the cards has increased dramatically. I am still learning, but many of my tricks can now be performed flawlessly. There are only about 6 card routines that I have mastered, but, hey, it's a start. As my username implies, I am a teacher, high school history, and I use my magic tricks as a reward for my students when they have done well.

Well, enough about me, I'm heading into the Café!
Nice to have you here, Phil.

There is so much wisdom and advice here - ask as many questions as you can, and everyone will do their best to help.

History teacher - very good (I read history at university, and come from Britain, where the history is!!)

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

Enjoy,

Simon
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your intro and welcome to the Café! Sounds as if you're doing things really well. You may want to pop in the Cardworkers forum or New to Magic to get further advice regarding your interest in cards. Don't hesitate to post or ask a question of your own as it's a friendly place. Have fun and don't forget to grab a coffee as you may be here a while.
Welcome to the Café!
Hello, welcome and enjoy.
Howdy, Phil. Glad you could join us here at the Café.
And tell us about using magic in the classroom