(Close Window)
Topic: Shell Game routine
Message: Posted by: the_houdini_jester (Jul 10, 2005 04:53PM)
Ok, I just got a set of the Golden shells and I'm pretty good. I just need a routine! If you guys could help, thanks.

Thanks,
Alex
You ought to get the School For Scoundrels introduction to the shell game DVD, it will have a routine and much more. Very good video.
Message: Posted by: the_houdini_jester (Jul 10, 2005 05:46PM)
I'll look into that.

Alex
Alex, in the "DVD and video for sale" section you can get good videos real cheap. It is sort of hard to post a very good routine for the shell game because of the moves.
Message: Posted by: the_houdini_jester (Jul 10, 2005 07:13PM)
True, maybe you could PM me then if you have a routine.

Alex
My favorite Shell routine is Gary Oulette's. The shells end up being covered with glasses in the final phase and it seems totaly impossible to spectators that the pea moves across.

It is on volume 3 of his DVD series.

Eva
I didn't know it was on a DVD. I'd like to see it.
I know kohler's was based partially on that routine.
Frank, Gary Ouellet put out a series of videos a dozen or so years ago. It was series was called “THE VERY BEST OF GARY OUELLET”. They were recently put on DVD format (three DVD set). His “Super Shells” is on volume three of the set.

You can find them at L&L, check it out [url=http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=THE+VERY+BEST+OF+GARY+OUELLET+]Here![/url]
School For Scoundrels DVD, Sal Piacente, The Golden Shells video by Bob Kohler.
SFS has a tendency to go into a lot of detail. I have Bob Sheets "Absolutely Nuts" dvd and it's pretty good, but SFS just drill it into your head. They've also only released one of a set of shell game videos. More should be coming, but I'll wait for Whit to post about those.