(Close Window)
Topic: IT whenever you need it
Fellow magi,
I'm new here, so I don't know if this is actually 'discussing methods'; you know better than I do. I'm looking for a practical way to conceal and have instant access to IT. This forum is dedicated to the many different ways that IT can be concelled, more especially being able to have it on you wherever and whenever you need it. If you have a favorite way to have it at your finger tips anytime, feel free to list a broad overview or where the instructions can be obtained and why you feel it's beneficial.
Have a magical day,
____________-=DecOY=-_______________
There is a device called "The Underground TM" that I bought at a convention. Sold along with it was a hollowed out pager that the TM could be placed into and the ****** pulled out of. Just clip it on your belt and you've got access to IT wherever, whenever.

-James
Also check out Z Webs from John Kennedy. They are a great way to have a quick supply at your fingertips. My favorite method however, is to use the LeClair hookup so you are always prepard to perform some of the best IT magic out there.
:dancing: :bigdance: :dancing:
Sorcery Maufacturing do a Pen ITR which you may find useful.

Personally I always carry two standard type ITR's in my inside coat jacket pocket (one for back-up). The one ready for use runs from the ITR around the front edge of the jacket and attached to my top jacket button where it is always ready for use.

Sometimes if I'm out drinking socially I'll transfer the anchor to the underside of my drink.

MikeM :bikes: :bikes:
What is an IT? (sorry I'm a newbie)

waveman :blush: