(Close Window)
Topic: A magical appearance!
Hi everybody! I've been in the forums for a while but has now decided to really join IN the forums. I feel that being a magician I need to expose myself to other magicians, while seeking and try to give help to others, especially in my begginning stage in this wonderful art. Please excuse my english as it is my secondary language.

Other things to know about myself: I became serious in this art for more than half a year, I have been joining in other forums before this, and my recent passion is in card manipulations and in card gambling theme, as well as card magics, involving sleights or not. Having said this doesn't mean I have no interests in mentalism or in coin/money magics. Strolling is my kind of thing.

So now that you know some basic things about me, let us now move on in helping each other out. If any might want to ask more about me, please feel free to ask me. I hope by joining these forums, I can be a better magician and make this hobby of mine even deeper and meaningful.

Thanks.
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Jul 17, 2005 10:11AM)
Nice to have you here, I'm sure we all can help you
As a tip in English, you might want to avoid the phrase: "I feel that being a magician I need to expose myself to other magicians."
[quote]
On 2005-07-17 11:43, Brian Turntime wrote:
As a tip in English, you might want to avoid the phrase: "I feel that being a magician I need to expose myself to other magicians."
[/quote]

Ha ha, thank you for that Brian. Actually I have just noticed that and would really like to edit it, but I believe there are no editing features for this, right?

Well anyway, heh heh, there goes my first impression.

Thanks for the welcome.
Welcome to the Café!
Welcome to the Café!