(Close Window)
Topic: He lives at the end of my block!
Well I have been doing magic for a year and I never knew about this. Not until a few days ago did I learn that Martin A. Nash lives at the end of my street lol. When I told my father about this he said he knew. I was angry, but my father knows a lot of people heh. I have been interested in card handling for over a year, and turns out probably the best live down the street. I can only laugh. But I would be too polite to pester him at his home. I hear from my aunt that she sees him at Smitty's for breakfast now and then. ha.
Whereabouts in canada do you live?
British Columbia
The Charming Cheat...AKA Martin Nash. That is really interesting. He is a wonderful card handler and has spent years mastering second deals, and locating cards by feel alone. You have a great opportunity on your hands just to meet the guy!
Joey -

I saw Martin this past Saturday, when he hosted the Battle of the Wizards in your town. He did an excellent job, and they raised some money for a great charity.

The other time I ran into him was a few years ago, when we were doing a show at Wembley Mall at Christmas time.

I remember watching him on Dale Harney's Magic Palace, when I was growing up.

- Donald
Joey,

If you do run into him somewhere in town I advise you NOT to play poker with him!

:carrot:
Joey, how cool is that...the guy at the end of my street is a janitor...not as exciting. Now go over, knock on his door and politely tell him you are a big fan and if it would be ok from time to time to drop by...even if it's only to mow his lawn!

Mike