(Close Window)
Topic: Illusion Plans
Anyone here ever work with illusion plans? If so how did it turn out? Thanks..Nick
There are always modification. We used plans before just to get an idea of mesurements and so forth. But in the end the look and method was usually changed. But they are a good reference tool.

Michael
For stock illusions and a point-of-reference they are a good thing to have. Most, if not all, tend to be a little suspect in their consistency, especially where measurements are concerned.

As stated above, every one wil need to be modified to fit your particular size requirements. There are several posts on this particular subject already... you might want to try an archive search.
I work with illusion plans.I used them to just get an idea how the illusion should look and I also use the measurments ,but I always change the design.

Bruno
Another nice is that although we can think, "I know how this works and I'm good at building so off I go!", we often overlook some of the little touches that have been added to the design. Often times they have found a cheaper, simpler, or better way of doing something than we'd have done ourselves.

Not all designers are the same and each will add their own touches to certain effects which in my opinion IS GREAT!