(Close Window)
Topic: Doves to rabbit stand
Hope this is the right place for this.

I recently aquired a doves to rabbit illusion, and I think is great. The one thing I would like to change is the stand it is on.

Currently it is on a stand with folding legs (for portability) but I would like to put it a rolling stand; Something similar to an office chair (only taller obviously) with 4-5 wheels at the bottom.

Any ideas?
Shane, all of my tables and stands came from Chalet magic. I bought the table bases from Denny & Lee. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I don't see them on his site right now but I'm sure if you drop him a E-mail or call him, Denny will be able to help. These bases are great. Heavy duty chrome pedastal with 5 legs on wheels. They roll easily over most surfaces and the legs come off in one piece if desired for travelling. I believe I paid something like $165 each for the ones I bought last year.
I can furnish something similar. It has a plate to bolt the prop onto. The casters are locking. It is very similar to my waterbowl table. Price would be $135 plus shipping.

Richard
I can help you save a lot of money and direct you to drum kit stands. Some of the magic dealers diguise them as table holders and sell them for much more.

Search this forum and others for more info.

G0THIKE
You are right instrument stands are often sold as magic tables. But they will not have the rolling surfaces on them.

I buy my stand in lots of 50. If I get less than that it is 3 times the price. It is a big investment but it something you do in business.

But I did use for my own act drummer stands for a many years. It was very stable. A little heavy though and did not roll.

Richard
Shane ,
there is a good link for what you want :
http://www.dancingspringmagic.com/index.htm

I have one of these tables, great quality !
regards
allan
This might help you out too. Nice looking table bases.......

http://www.tilfordillusions.com/tableBase2.html

Take care, Bry