(Close Window)
Topic: Custom made backdrop
Does anyone know where I can have a backdrop with a logo made.

Thanks,
HowDini
Try http://www.wonderimagery.com/ Tim Sonefelt, owner of Wonder Imagery, is doing some great work. He has a page about his custom backdrops.

I think you'll like what he's doing.

Michael
Yes, do look at Tim's stuff. It is nice.

Richard.
HowDini,

If you don't mind my asking, is it for you or Raven?
Hi

I have just had a roller up Banner http://www.xdisplaysystems.co.uk/rollup_banners.html made to initially to go with The spider flex.

I have been using it as a stand alone backdrop for past 3 weeks.

It takes around 1 min to set up.

The potential of having different backdrops personalised for different events is very cost effective.

The widest is 1.5 mtrs.

If you want to see a picture email me.

Regards

Colin
Thanks for the links everyone .
I took a look and I like what I see.

[quote]
On 2005-08-12 20:15, magicalaurie wrote:
HowDini,

If you don't mind my asking, is it for you or Raven?
[/quote]

Hey Laurie, This one is for me,...Raven has some time to go before we get to a backdrop.

Regards,
HowDini
Good luck to you both. :)
How,
Give me a couple days and I'll shoot you a pic of my backdrop - we just added to it - it is now 24' wide and 8' high, complete with three entrances as well as a video screen - sets up in about 7 min and packs down to fit a case that is about 36 x 24 x 24
not really lookng to sell these but I would be more than happy to point you in the right direction have one built !
All the best,
I am doing Rand Woodberry's Simplex Levitation for an audience of about 200 people in a clubhouse. The Levi is all painted Flat Black, and is on a 10" high platform (because of the height of the motor). My Backdrop is made of a Dark Charcoal (almost black) fabric, and is wide enough to cover the back and just a little of the sides. I am not sure this conceals the works 100%, and it makes me nervous.
I still have a bit over a week to make changes...i.e. use a different back drop, repaint the Levi, etc. ANY SUGGESTIONS from you experienced guys would be so very welcome. Someone mentioned Mylar, but I could not understand what color, and should a wrap the Levi in the same material?? I will listen with gratitude.
HELP.......
Thank you ALL.
Anyone looking for backdrops....
We just unpacked one from http://backdropsfantastic.com and it looked quite nice. The pictures on the site are of actual drops, not renderings. The one we unpacked looked exactly like the one in the online catalog.
Hi Kline,
I need your advice on backdrops with basic tips. Tips on roller blinds and recommended literature will also be helpfu.
Pal,
No worries - I'll try to get pictures this weekend - we are moving into a new warehouse so we have a good deal of set up work but I'm sure I'll be able to take a few pics.

PS - where in India are you ? We are working a gig in Mumbai and New Delhi - planning on a May date
Thanks Kline. I am from Bhubaneswar (Orissa),India. I shall be thankful if you recommend some good literature on the topic. Looking forward to your forthcoming posts.