(Close Window)
Topic: The Other Greg Wilson
Hi guys, do some of you happen to know if Mark Wilson's son, Greg, followed in his father's footsteps and performs as a professional magician?
I don't believe so, but I can't say with authority.
Greg is a terrific magic performer and is currently doing an illusion show. Last time I saw him, at Wizzards, he fooled me badly. Mark's other son produces most of the Chinese Acrobat troupes that come to the US.
I have also seen his shows on numerous occations. A friend of mine in LA has done make up for him and his crew for their Halloween show in LA. He still tours and performs regularly.
[quote]
On 2005-08-25 01:33, Pete Biro wrote:
Mark's other son produces most of the Chinese Acrobat troupes that come to the US.
[/quote]

Oh Mark has another son. I thought Greg was the only one.
Mike is the oldest, quite a few years between them. On the old Magic Land of Alakazam it was mike, Greg wasn't even thought of yet ( well at least according to Nani)
[quote]
On 2005-08-25 19:21, photius wrote:
Mike is the oldest, quite a few years between them. On the old Magic Land of Alakazam it was mike, Greg wasn't even thought of yet ( well at least according to Nani)
[/quote]

Now I remember. I saw an old clip of Mark performing and just before they ended he did a goodbye banner and he called Mike to be with them in closing the show.