(Close Window)
Topic: Help, please help
I have for few weeks 30 minutes magic show, and I don't know which tricks to perform.
I have 60 $ and can you suggest me which tricks to buy for that magic show.
That tricks must be big so all people can see it . Can you suggest me few tricks with money , like changeing one $ TO 100 $ or something like that.
Please Help me fast !!!!
Or any trick with money for stage , where can I buy it, but don't suggest me
tricks from Penguin because they don't support shipping to my country Croatia.
You have to do 30 minutes on stage and you have $60?? Well that sounds like quite a challenge! I did a small 15-minute cabaret act that ended up costing about $1000!

Check out http://www.my-magicshop.com its based in Switzerland I believe so shipping shouldn't be a problem.

As for effects I would suggest using simple things that you can get a lot out of. I think Bill Malone's "Cards Across" will play well for a largish audience; he also has a nice presentation for the "Invisible Deck". Other things that don't cost much do include a lot of practice such as manipulations with cards, billiard balls and thimbles.

Tricks with money, all I can think of that would translate well for a large audience is the "Osaka Bills" by Jahn Gallo. It's a device that enables you to produce bills from thin air; much in the same way as you would do with cards.

Hope this helps.

James
Tricks that play big and you can make for very little money
Cut and Restored Rope
Bill in Lemon
Cords of Fantasia
Bank Night
Six Card Repeat
Torn and Restored Napkin/Newspaper
Paper Balls over the Head

Tricks that Play Big and cost very little money
Egg Bag
What's Next
Losander Floating Table
(OK so I'm kidding about the table)
How did you book a show an you don't have stuff to do?? If yo have stuff why change?
Well I have stuff , but I want to do something new with regular tricks I do.
For this show I will change my routines .
I think to made one story with this tricks but I need more suggestions.
Hummingbird card, raven, vanishing money ( TT ) , well now I need trick with
producing or changing bills, rope tricks - cut & restored , proffesor nightmare,
and Cobra rope (what do you think for that trick http://www.magicproshop.com/the-kobra-kord-from-mephysto-magick-studio-p-5479.html ), hand guillotine, and I think about performing Torn by daniel garcia ( Is that good choise for this show) what
do you suggest me for another trick with cards. At the and I will must pull piece of paper from the box to anounce the winner of a car, and that I think to do with spider pen, instead of pulling the award ticket from the box , ticket will fly to me and that would be like big supprise (When spectators are not expecting nothing fun) . What do you think , is that good idea , have you better , WRITE !!
You could do some thing with a vanishing or appearing cane. Also a dancing cane my serve you will if the lighting is right.
You already have a TT. Get a couple of silks for a vanish and reappear. Silks pack small and unfold big and are easily seen. Get a 12" and 6" in contrasting colors. That will cost under $10.00. Use a silk streamer in your TT for about $4.00, or a paper streamer would cost even less.

If you have a deck of cards, buy a book on card tricks and learn more routines. If you have a TT, just look for more ways of using it. The point I'm making here is to look for things you could add to the utilities you already own, this will make new illusions by having different effects.
An effect or two with IT?
Where can I buy or what more I must use for color changing silks if I have TT and
to difrent collor silks 9".
1. Check lighting for humming bird card.
2. Think twice on raven, that MAY not be good for a large group of audience. Can they see what happen?
Message: Posted by: THEGREATSMILLINNI (Aug 26, 2005 08:40AM)
Hi Teoswand
Check out The Boris Wild Marked Deck , You may purchase from a inter- net
dealer.. Go to top of page : Café Quicksearch :,type in Boris Wild Marked
Deck : Hit Go " That may help you out to find a vendor who can ship the cards
to you " Good Luck
[quote]
On 2005-08-25 12:55, teoswand wrote:
At the and I will must pull piece of paper from the box to anounce the winner of a car, and that I think to do with spider pen, instead of pulling the award ticket from the box , ticket will fly to me and that would be like big supprise (When spectators are not expecting nothing fun) .
[/quote]

I would strongly advise against doing this. By levitating the ticket from the box, you may make people think that a completely random choice was not made, and we're talking about a CAR here, not a cheap prize.