(Close Window)
Topic: Check out this sleight video
http://mastachat.homestead.com/files/singlecard_turnover_pass.WMV

Can somone name this move I'm executing. First brings a face down card too the top reversed as I turn the deck...second does the same but brings the face up card in the middle to the top face down..and the third is a color change.. I posted this in another topic, but I think the video explanation is getting over looked.. due to the face of it was the third post..sorry guys..but I can use yours comments ...thanks

P.S. It's not a Hermann style turnover pass..
Great move Weapon
Jeff
This is something similar to a coffin change/pass by ray Kosby. the only difference is that you did the card from the middle of the deck, while Ray moved the top card to the bottom reversed.

Also note to Manuel Murete's "semi-automatic palm". A very similar move in the workings. I believe Daniel Garica has place this move (coffin change variant) inside to his video as a colour change into his video project. Maybe his credits to this can give you some references too.
(I dun have his video so I can't be sure whether he gave any credits....don't blame me if you can't find any reference.)
Thanks guys...great help so far
Site is temporarily unavailable. I hope to see the move later.
Should be ok now
I still can't get it to work.
Looks really fast, and if "something" is happening. :hmmm:
I have no clue WHAT you are doing, very cool!
You better have a clue... that's my move too!
Hi Weapon,

It could be the Midnight Eclipse - It features in Secrets Draun From Underground. Steve credits the move to someone other than himself (I cant remember who though).

racoon