(Close Window)
Topic: Classic Force
I have been advised to buy a video by Paul Green called The Classic Force.

Where can I buy this? :confused:
Through your favorite dealer, or better yet, you can contact Paul himself at:
paulgreen@earthlink.net
:smoke:
I don't know where to buy it but when you get good at it, it will be one of your best tricks. I was taught by a pro, and I have fooled other magicians with it if I do it good. Highly recomended.

Magically yours,
- Evan
I advise you to check with;

http://www.themagicwarehouse.com

:bunny: :angel: :bunny: :angel: :bunny: :angel:
Message: Posted by: pasteboardforbrains (Jul 23, 2003 11:17AM)
The classic Force is taught in TRRTCM.
The only problem with learning the classic force is practicing...It takes two to practice it.

Read RRTCM and then find someone to practioce it on. It is a marvel when learned and done well.
Ray Banks wrote:
"The only problem with learning the classic force is practicing...It takes two to practice it. "

Not entirely true Ray.

Gary Ouellet gives some VERY good tips on practicing the Classic Force alone in his book "Close-Up Illusions".

Of course, nothing beats practice with real spectators, but once you assimilated Gary's advices, you will improve your learning curve a lot with the Classic Force.

Have a look.

Ronnie Lemieux
Montreal
Canada
Paul Green's video is an excellent source for information on the classic force that is not available in Royal Road to Card Magic. There are lots of excellent demonstrations on the video also.

One of the best things you can do when learning the classic force is this.

Any time you have a card selected, classic force it, even if it isn't necessary. It will give you practice and build your confidence.
[quote]
On 2003-07-24 04:41, Bill Palmer wrote:
Any time you have a card selected, classic force it, even if it isn't necessary. It will give you practice and build your confidence.
[/quote]

Perfectly agree. Just force until you have no tension and hesitation when you need to force a card.