(Close Window)
Topic: Banquet Room access
I am up over 60+ posts, at what point are we allowed in the banquet room and Magic dealing rooms? How are users notified?
I believe that access to the Banquet Room happens at 50.
Scroll down a little further and you should see it.
Jaz;

Right you are. (Makes appointment for Optometrist).
Hmmm There is a "Banquet Room Access", but it's recapping the topic title, not a link to the Bqt Rm. that's all I see below. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Beneath the header that says Banquet room, you should see topic titles of:

Triple dare
Secret sessions
threads, reels, anchors

clicking on one of those topics will get you into those specific areas. Do you not see those topics? If not, try deleting your cookies and temp files, then log in again.
Thanks Dave,
hmm not yet, wonder if my firewall is set too high.
I've noticed that categories sometimes only show the title, Banquet Room, but can be expanded by clicking on the title.

I may be wrong but try it as this may expand the topics.
Thanks Jaz,

I can't find anything clickable that says "Banquet Room" on the bottom of the page. I wonder what I am doing wrong.

Under your post for example I see:

The Magic Café Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Banquet Room access
but while the first two are clickable, "Banquet Room Access" is not. That is all I can find.

Did try refresh and delete cookies. I'll keep looking.
Mike, on the main index page, the one you go to after you log in, you should see all of the forums for the Café. The first will be Welcome to the Magic Café with the topics listed, then Chef's special which has two topics, then Beginners table. Keep scrolling down and you'll come to the forum title Banquet room and it will have the topics listed under that.
Thank You Dave;

That works.
You're welcome. Sometimes it just takes a few trial and errors to figure out what the problem really is.