(Close Window)
Topic: Vaxjo, Sweden
Hi,
I'll be in Vxj, Sweden this weekend. If anyone knows of any shows in the area, could they PM me please?
Kind regards,
Martin Colclough.
That's weird, that's the second time today I've run across something mentioning Vaxjo, Sweden. The other was in a case I was reading this afternoon.

Coincidence?

Actually, yes, almost certainly.
"Coincidence, I think not". That's Marc Salem's tagline in his shows.
Marc Salem ... cool guy
Did you know that his real first name is Moshe (or pronounced Moi she). His father was a rabbi. Many magicians have had fathers are Rabbis including the most famous of all, Houdini.
Does one need their father to be a rabbi? My father is in his mid-70's (oddly, so is my taste in music) and I don't think I can get him to convert.
Steve V
Back to Sweden,

Marting, the Swedish Magic Circle has a chapter in Vaxjo. They meet every Friday night. They meet in a room at the Stanton Church, which is one of the biggest churches in Vaxjo. I'm sure you could track them down when you're there. I also pm'ed you a contact email for a friend I have in Broome, which is near Vaxjo and he may be able to assist.
Martin,

My friend said you contacted him and you'll be meeting up this weekend. When you get back, please tell us all about your trip. I'm curious about your thoughts on the Swedish magic scene.