(Close Window)
Topic: Magic Wax edible?
Is it ok to eat this? Im talking I mna sense if you made something float in your mouth like a chip and ate it... I guess it would eb okay :)?
I'm not sure about some marketed magicians wax such as Ammars skin colored stuff. I actually use Orthodontic Wax (the kind they give you when you get braces). It's easy to carry around, comes in convenient tubular strips inside a small plastic case, and if you have braces...it's free!! If you don't have braces, just walk into an orthodontic office and claim that your son/daughter/brother/sister needs some because he/she has lost his/hers. If this is too much trouble, then you can probably buy some at a drug store. Not only is it edible (some is mint flavored), but it's MEANT to be used in the mouth.
Hope this helps...
~Jonton
Perfect!!! I dotn htink there is any possible way you could have helped more! thanks a lot Jonton! yumm mint!
You could use boogers, I seen a little kid once who seemed to enjoy the taste of them
Heck yes it is edible, Mixed with school paste it makes a great caserole. :)

Frank Tougas
Maybe you should just tied the string with th cookie--"
It says non toxic on mine, I guess you can eat it.
Some magician's wax has turpentine in it. I wouldn't eat it!
Yes, it is edible. Question is... will it kill you if you eat it?
I've never had a desire to find out.
Seriously, it depends on the wax. Dental wax in small quantities would hardly be fatal.
Peace,
Parson
I have braces right now, and I don't even use wax. However, it is a great source of free wax I can use. Someone else said something about going to an orthodontist. If you know anyone with braces, tell them to get you wax. My orthodontist has closets full of little packages.
My 2nd cousin is my orthodontist, lucky me :D FREE WAX!!!
The magician's wax or A magician's wax? lol...
Boogers are instant and impromptu!