(Close Window)
Topic: Need some help with realistic pricing
Maybe someone can help me out here.
I have a couple of books that are collectible, but after they have been untouched I figured I should part with them, as collecting is not my thing and I rather buy books that fascinate me.
Only problem is that I'm clueless about their approx worth, except that I spent a small fortune on them back then.

Is there anyone who could give me an insight about their worth, or can point me to a good place to find out?

The books are:
More Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
Further Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
Additional Classis Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
Additional Classis Magic With Apparatus - another one - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered, signed to a certain 'John', no plastic cover
Classic Magic Supplement II - Robert Albo, 1st ed
Magic Of France - Rober Albo, 1999 revised
The Magic Of Germany - Robert Albo
A Bibliography Of Conjuring Periodicals In English: 1791-1983 - Alfredson and Daily, corners bumped
The P&L Book - Byron Walker, 1st Ed, 1st Pr, Number 581/1000, signed

And three other items that I guess are collectible to some(?):

Swann Galleries Auction Catalogue - Oct 30 1997 - Magic from the collection of Milbourne Christopher, including list of realized prices
Swann Galleries Auction Catalogue - Oct 29 1998 - Magic, including list of realized prices
Coining Magic - Ed Marlo, 2nd pr, signed to Travis Sapp

All are in excellent condition unless stated otherwise.

Thanks,
Kaj
Kaj:

Alas, these are the most common of the Albo titles, and they frequently surface on Ebay. Lately, it seems, prices have dipped a bit.

The books are:
$200 More Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
$200 Further Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
$175 Classic Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
$200 Additional Classis Magic With Apparatus - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered
$175 Additional Classis Magic With Apparatus - another one - Robert Albo, 1st ed, not numbered, signed to a certain 'John', no plastic cover
$130 Classic Magic Supplement II - Robert Albo, 1st ed
$95 Magic Of France - Rober Albo, 1999 revised
WHICH ONE DO YOU HAVE? THERE ARE THREE EDITIONS. The Magic Of Germany - Robert Albo
$60 A Bibliography Of Conjuring Periodicals In English: 1791-1983 - Alfredson and Daily, corners bumped
$70 The P&L Book - Byron Walker, 1st Ed, 1st Pr, Number 581/1000, signed

And three other items that I guess are collectible to some(?):

$10-$15 Swann Galleries Auction Catalogue - Oct 30 1997 - Magic from the collection of Milbourne Christopher, including list of realized prices
$10-$15 Swann Galleries Auction Catalogue - Oct 29 1998 - Magic, including list of realized prices

Clay