(Close Window)
Topic: Hi Everyone
Good to be here. I the discovered Magic Café by pure chance! Glad I did. I have had the magic bug since the age of 7 and now at the great age of 53 - I'm rediscovering it. My main interests are platform and children's magic. I'm not a finger flinger and much prefer working with lots of tubes and boxes!

Looking forward to visiting the Café regularly. Magical wishes to all customers!

Thanks everyone.
Lester
Lester - Welcome - Where do you live? I also do a lot of Children's magic. Would love to exchange ideas and notes. I live in Texas the Dallas Ft.Worth area - been doing Magic for 15 years. Just turned 54.

JCPENNY
Simply Magic
Hi Lester,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Welcome to the Café!
Hello, Lester! Me too!

I was interested in magic when I was a young boy, but really didn't have any way to conceive of going past the hobby stage. Oh, if only I had the magic Café back in 1975! But now as a 38 year old boy, I'm back in it and having a blast for about a year now. Good for you, brother!
Hi Lester,

Welcome to the Café!
Welcome Lester.

I know you will enjoy and benefit from this knowledgeable and thoughtful community!

All the best towards rekindling your magical interests and abilities.

Sincerely,

Jonathan
Hi Lester

Welcome to the Café. I'm new here myself.

Regards Phil