(Close Window)
Topic: Looking For...
Message: Posted by: Andrew Richmond (Oct 15, 2005 03:34AM)
Hey Guys,

A sunny hello from the old damp UK..

I am looking for a wand that is chrome in the middle but has polished brass ends, don't know where it's from what its called just recall someone using one in Blackpool last year??

Anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks in advance