(Close Window)
Topic: How does he do this
I'm shocked... look at this guy.... ive seen it 5 times and I still don't get it..
here are the links

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/download_file.php?id=4953

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=5001
It looks like a gimmicked card...
You're kidding, right? I think this is Marlo's Snap Change . . . and he does it terrible! I'm saddened watching this. :hmmm:
I think this was a *pun intended* post, in deed :)

What happened to viewing the videos before posting them online? :)
Oh come on guys...this kid can't be more then like 7 or 8 years old. I thought it was cute. Sometimes its ridiculous what people will criticize and make fun of.

Mike
It was not Marlo's snap change, this is from Ellusionist.
I like his sad little face at the end.
I hate posts when you go to dowload you have to join some BS service. Ptoooieeeeeeeeeee :kermit:
If you stop the frame around the end of him changing the card you see how the card change is made.
First change was marlo's snap change and the second one was the spin change. Needs a little work that's all ;)
I don't how hard you can be on the kid, he's so young. If I saw an adult perform like that then I would be concerned, he just needs a bit of polishing. In order to please any of us you just need experience and this kid doesn't have it yet. But whether you want to accept it or not he could be the future of magic, just think like that before you critique a kid, so instead of busting him try to help him.
This kid is better than Marlo. :) At least it did not have him in tears like Ed.
Haha this is hilarious, it reminds me of this video ( http://media.putfile.com/best-magic-trick ) that someone posted on the Café.

What made me laugh wasn't the performance really but the first video he made that sad face after the snap change and the second one he was running to set up the camera.

Also did you see some of the comments made to the poor guy on MVD, like these:

[quote]I think this may have been the stupidest video I've ever seen... I can't complain though, considering it was sent in by someone named "stupit"[/quote]

AND

[quote]at least you beat the worst spin change video on the entire site by over half of a point...keep up the good work.[/quote]

don't care what they say I love this guy!!
Ok, I think I'm a really nice guy. I think people who make fun of others over the internet are scum and sad. I think Star Wars kid was just having a good time and that's cool. And so on.

However, this guy deserves it. Why? Because it was a video he uploaded!! It's not like this was live or something. He had to know it was bad and did it anyway.
Brilliant. These kids are heros.
Alniner,

I think you're showing your age by tapping that change from Ellusionist. Marlo had this in print and on video in the late 70's - early 80's. Or maybe I'm showing my age, lol. :wavey:
What happen???? I can't view the page??
I cannot view the page, perhaps there's a problem at magivdeodepot servers... I'll try again later, I want to see this kid everyone talks about :)

Dave
Yeah magicvideodepot seems to be down. For hours now. :(
Message: Posted by: Christopher Williams (Oct 18, 2005 11:58AM)
I watched it. Found his faces funny, but its a start. He can build from here. Comments on the MVD are for cronstructive criticism, and that's all he needs
There is a lot of jeering going on in this thread, as far the kid being better than marlo with this move I would have to seriously disagree. Marlo did this move much better and didn't limit it to cards, he applied to a variety of different changes, it just started with cards.
Steve please please tell me that you KNOW people are kidding when they say he's better. Please tell me you know that!
Now I have seen it. Looking at his face, I think he was going to commit suicide after the performance. I would like to see other effects of this great young magician, he has a future (if he survive the depression, of course)

Dave
But... but... he must have watched the clip back before uploading it right? And so knows what it looks like? I don't understand.

Just think, every time this kid shows someone a colour change, he exposes it. People should need a licence to do magic.
[quote]
On 2005-10-17 18:23, daddyof2 wrote:
First change was marlo's snap change and the second one was the spin change. Needs a little work that's all ;)
[/quote]

Actually, both was the Snap Change :)
It's so ridiculous how those magicians who post stuff on there when they cant do it! Why would you do pass when you absolutely suck at it? Take a look at the lowest rated video-the pen through bill. I feel like shooting him.
[quote]
On 2005-10-22 20:31, Samuel wrote:
[quote]
On 2005-10-17 18:23, daddyof2 wrote:
[/quote]

Actually, both was the Snap Change :)
[/quote]Hey, I knew that, really
Message: Posted by: Ashkenazi the Pretty Good (Nov 2, 2005 09:45PM)
What's a kid?

ATPG