(Close Window)
Topic: I hear you are serving coffee?
I could smell the coffee so I brought my own mug.

I am ready to sit down & get acquainted.

Love a 24 hour Cafe, you never know who you are going to meet. Since I am self-employed, I don't work regular hours. Nothing about me is regular. Not even my shoe size.

I do love my work as a magician/speaker/trainer. I have called myself a professional for almost 20 years.

Magic has been good to me.

I am always ready to give back.

I will be stopping by from time to time.

You can't miss me I am the real tall guy.

6'7" with a big heart.

Steve Hart
Hi Steve!

Welcome to, "The Magic Cafe."

It's very nice to have you as a member, and I hope you post often! Makes for interesting reading!

:dancing:

Courage is the willingness to be afraid and act anyway!
Hello Steve,

you have a great name, and have joined a great magic family. I [i]welcome[/i] you to [b]The Magic Cafe[/b], where we [i]never[/i] close! :yippee:
Welcome Steve!

You might notice me hanging around here at odd hours too. I'm the one over there in the corner. No, not the paranoid-looking guy in the raincoat, the OTHER corner. The guy slamming mochas while dropping cards all over the table and muttering "%&!$ Marlo, how the &(*@...?" That's me. Glad to have you on board.

Quinn
Yet another Steve here, I think it's some kind of conspiracy. I have been trying to find more people named Ichazod with no luck :bg:

Great to have you here with us, perhaps you would like to be the Magic Cafe bouncer on nights I don't work :rotf: It's an easy job, the most you ever have to do is stop people from putting slush powder in their coffee & remind them not to bend all the silverware

:nod:

I look forward to seeing you here, I'm glad you found us :wavey:

:devilish:
Welcome aboard, Steve.

Yes, the Cafe is open 24 hours, but you don't have to BE here the whole 24, I just found that out.

Now maybe I can get some sleep! :bunny:

cheers,

Peter Marucci

showtimecol@aol.com
Have fun and learn lots.

Welcome, Steve! :wavey:

I keep odd hours too - you'll usually find me at the Cafe's computer table, looking bleary-eyed and muttering to myself about code! :dizzy: :crazydude:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mary B. :patty:
Hey Big Guy,

Let me Welcome you to the Cafe.

I'm looking forward to learning from you.

N14

[img]http://seasonalmemories.com/forums/images/sigs/N14star.gif[/img]
Hey Steve,

I believe you and I met at IBM in Orlando last July. Do you remember a lady with long blonde hair and a bit of a Southern accent? If you don't remember that, maybe you'd remember the lady with the straitjacket? I was hanging around with Rich and John from Indianapolis. Anyway, glad to see you here!! :bigsmile:

Margarette
Hello Steve,

Nice to have you with the Cafe, As I'm from the UK, I will be keeping odd hours with you :hmm:

Regards, David
Hi Steve,

I to will be keeping odd hours with you as I work all sorts of messed up jobs at ridicules times. Welcome to the Cafe.

:fruity:

Yours In Magic

Mike
Welcome to The Cafe Steve!

Both the coffee AND the people are great here. Keep coming back for more of both!

Bengi :rolleyes:
Welcome! You got me by 2". When you get a chance drop by the mentalists' table and say hello. It's the corner table by the window under the sign that says "A Penny For Your Thoughts," but I sensed you already knew that. :question:
Welcome to the "Magic Cafe"

Hi Steve Hart, and welcome, :wavey:

Here the coffee is always on, the company is always stimulating, :hrmph: and entertaining. :goof: :clown: :slurp: :rotf:

We have something for everyone. :dancing:

and you're right you never know who you're

going to run into. :baby: :kewl: :blackeye: :kisses: :comply: :banana: :realnerdy: :pirate:

So, come on in,

You're gonna luv it! :love: :love: :love:

Mya :cuteangel:
Welcome to the CAFE !!!!

:wavey: :) :dance: :dancing: :yippee: :bigdance: :banana: :dancing: :wavey: :dance:
It's good to have you Steve. Does your mug have a little magician on it that disappears when you pour the coffee in? I love those.

Sable

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Steve, great to know someone in the USA might be in the Cafe when it is daytime in the real world (Australia).

I know I am typing this in at 2 am but you see XP @$%$@ took a while

Where's the coffee pot....

Have a Magic 2002

John Williams

http://www.ezytodo.com/aladdin/

subscribe to our free ezine
Hay Steve !!!

I just discovered that you're a member here in the Magic Cafe!
:dancing: :dancing: :bigdance: :dancing: :banana:

That's great! So, I know you've been here a while now, but I still had to say an OFFICAL WELCOME to you. How are you enjoying this place? So, you come here often big boy? :bigsmile:

I'm looking forward to catching up with you when you perform again at the Magic Castle in February. Your act is always a big hit in the Parlor!
:bigdance: :cucumber: :yippee: :bigdance: :banana:

If your coffee needs to be refreshed, just give a yell. We make it fresh every hour, on the hour!

Cheers,

Joe Marotta
Hey Steve.. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Do you think that you are a big guy ???You have not seen Ichazod Yet !!! He is a giant with a tender heart...It does not mean anything how big you are unless you have such a heart. (Thanks to Ichazod we all learned about this in Izmir) So it becames easy for us to understand you. Please have a BIG mug of strong Turkish coffee on my bill, but please let me remark this is an exception. Turkish coffee is drunk witha much smaller cup abuot 1/ 6 of the mug size.
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Welcome to the Cafe! Glad that you are here!

Welcome to the cafe! I'm sure you will enjoy yourself! :dancing:

Jakks
Welcome Steve;
Good to have another FCM'r hanging out at the counter. Look forward to your contributions to this most excellent spot.
Doug
Welcome to the Magic Cafe Steve , I know your stay will be a LONG ONE. :cups: :hotcoffee:
Welcome to the Cafe!
Duck!!!
Ahoy Steve, and welcome aboard, Remember me! We went to oz together. I'm the one that asked for the brain. And you got the heart! Well sorry to report the brain has fizzled and that mean old witch cloned me with one of her apes now I'm spending time Trying to learn a trick to reverse this spell. You mentioned something about your shoes! May I have a look at them.This may be the answer to my problem! Are they red? There's no place like home. There's no place like home.
Oh heck this is useless... anyway have a piece of pumpkin pie on me There's no place like home. There's no place like home...
Welcome...

Enjoy your visit.. stay a while and feel free to ask if you need help.. This Café is a great resource...

Blake Blair
Welcome aboard mate