(Close Window)
Topic: Ammar ETMCM 3 DVD Cover Help!!!
Hello guys, I was wondering if any of you could do me the favor of sending me a scanned copy of the easy to master card miracles 3 dvd cover, I own the entire series and Iīm thinking of selling it so I can get money to buy new stuff, but I keep them in a cd wallet and I was looking for the boxes but couldnīt find the box for the third dvd, so If any of you could help me out I would appreciate it!!! thanks a lot
Andres
The problem with your request is that I am not sure whether it is legal, and it certainly (in my opinion) would not be ethical to do so. How do I know you have not simply copied the dvd and need a cover? You probably are quite genuine, but how is anyone to be sure. This is probably not the place to post such a request.
Yes I can understand you concern, actually I was quite ready for responses like this, thatīs why I explained what had happened to mine...thanks anyway...
Keep the DVDs. I'm sure you'll want to refer back to them at some point. I can't think of a better investment in magic than the ETM DVDs.

Robert
Look, there's no problem with this. If you have the DVD, just take a pic of the DVD itself, that should prove that you own it. Then when someone who owns the dvd offers it if you can prove it, send them the pic.

And, of course, if you sell them - make it clear that the cover isn't original.
Samuel is right.

The DVDs have pictures burned onto them so simply post pictures of the DVDs themselves. Bootlegs wouldn't have the images so buyers will know they're legit.
[quote]
On 2005-10-21 21:42, wsduncan wrote:
Samuel is right.

The DVDs have pictures burned onto them so simply post pictures of the DVDs themselves. Bootlegs wouldn't have the images so buyers will know they're legit.
[/quote]

The problem is that most bootleg dvd's do have the appropriate image burnt onto them, that is why they manage to sell them because they look reasonably legit. Taking a picture of the image burnt onto the dvd is no proof of the genuine article.
This discussion borders to stupidity IMHO...