(Close Window)
Topic: Hello From London...
Hi to all! This is a fantastic site. I’ve been studying magic for a couple of years and the more I know, the more I realise I don’t know! I’m a multimedia developer and combining technology with mentalism is an area that totally fascinates me. In the near future I hope to publish a booklet on using a standard moblie phone as a killer prediction device. Favorite magicians: Lennart Green, Derren Brown.
A warm welcome Steve. You will find this place, friendly, informative, and above all fun.

Frank Tougas
Welcome to the Café!
Steve, you'll not be dissappointed. I promise.

But good luck. P.
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. However, I would suggest another part of the menu "New To Magic" section. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hi Steve,

Welcome - the best resource on the Café!!

I'm very interested in the mobile phone research - please keep us up to date!

Simon
Welcome to the Café!

Ellen
Welcome Steve! You've probably already discovered the mentalism forum, and once you've been here a while, you'll gain access to a mentalism forum where you can safely discuss methods.

Spooky avatar!
Hey there; how's the magic in London? Keep in touch,

Matt Tomasko