(Close Window)
Topic: Brass block
Message: Posted by: Daren (Oct 29, 2005 04:14AM)
Does anyone know where I can purchase the brass block garrett thomas usues in his card to matchbox routine, it is the one where two toothpicks are placed at either end of the matchbox
Message: Posted by: Robert M (Oct 29, 2005 11:35AM)
I'd be interested in that, too. Anyone?

Message: Posted by: Robert M (Oct 29, 2005 07:18PM)
I'm not sure that this topic should have been moved to "Magical Accessories".

Message: Posted by: Alex Linian (Oct 30, 2005 11:19AM)
The Brass Block Garret Thomas uses is from Magic Makers. The effect is called Matchbox Penetration.
Message: Posted by: Daren (Oct 30, 2005 11:31AM)
Sorry can you post a link to the website, I cannot find one
Message: Posted by: Alex Linian (Oct 30, 2005 01:07PM)
Message: Posted by: Robert M (Oct 30, 2005 06:41PM)
Thanks, Alex.

Message: Posted by: Joe Russell (Nov 2, 2005 02:38PM)
If you go to magic makers website ONLY PURCHASE THE MATCH BOX PENETRATION no matter how cool something sounds, magic makers is CRAP, the only good thing to ever come out of there is the match box penetration, TRUST ME I WORKED AT A MAGIC SHOP FOR 3 YEARS TRYING TO SELL THAT ****
Message: Posted by: paisa23 (Nov 4, 2005 05:20PM)
WOW I don't own the set YET but I think I Threw my matchbox penetration away when I moved to Iceland. I think I'm a little bit upset now.