(Close Window)
Topic: Simply Simon
I just bought "Simply Simon" by Simon Aronson. I'm interrested in some opinions about this book.

thanx,

kaaZ
Simon's magic effects seem absolutely impossible to the onlooker. Its real magic!
You won't regret this purchase - a huge volume of magic for the price. Simon's writing style is very detailed, and he covers every subtlety. I highly recommend this book.

Mark
I don't want to sound cynical, but from the "caveat emptor" way of thinking, shouldn't you ask for opinions and reviews on a product, BEFORE you buy it? Granted, if it doesn't appeal to you, you can re-sell it on e-bay.

Anyways, I have yet to meet someone who has been disappointed with Mr. Aronson's products.
KC, your right..but I was planning to buy another book which was not available at the local magic store..so I decided to buy a book of Simon Aronson, having heard great stories about the man but haven't heard or read anything about this specific book. Since work of mr Aronson can't be bad I was still curious about others oppinion about "Simply Simon".
Which effect did you guys like the most ?

kaaZ.
I think I'll fit in right here. I'm planning to get one of his books but I have no idea which one to start with. Any help here? I heard his tricks are baffling and entertaining. Please help.
My recommendation to Pavlo would be to start with "Bound To Please", for its range of material, his initial work on the Aronson stack, and the excellent effect called "Shuffle-Bored".
Hey kaaZ,

I'm sorry if I sounded rude in my response. It's just that it's one of my pet peeves when a magician asks for reviews on stuff he already has and hasn't even gone through the material.

My other pet peeve is when a magician asks for a review as if his life depends on it. "I NEED a review of ________."