(Close Window)
Topic: Your top 5 TT effects?
What are your top 5 favorite effects with a TT?
Hey Joey,
I like to use mine for a spongeball vanish.
Peace,
Parson
Vanishing and appearing salt or sugar, spongeball vanish, torn and restored bill, silk vanish, currency change
My favorite right now is one by Jay Sankey, called Strange and Stranger. It is a very cool version of a bill switch.
Photius,
Show off.
If I had the equipment that you do, I would do all that stuff.
Peace,
Parson
[quote]
On 2005-11-24 23:27, Joey Stalin wrote:
My favorite right now is one by Jay Sankey, called Strange and Stranger. It is a very cool version of a bill switch.
[/quote]
Jay Sankey's handling of the Strange and Stranger $100 Bill Switch can be found in his No Card Trick dvd. It's very visual as the spec sees the magician openly riped off a corner of the bill. And the torn corner mysteriously somehow travels from the right to the left corner of the bill. And then find the torn piece that matches the torn left corner perfectly. It's an interesting application but I don't like the set up involved in this effect. And the reaction as I recall was not as good as the Jay's Signed $100 Bill Switch.
I like the cut and restored string effect.
Making dry cereal appear in my bare hands after being in a swimming pool for a while.

Also Oafin Jinn on my website.
I like thumb tip streamers. I also like Mr. Ammar's 41 cents.
$100 Bill Switch.
Berry's "Eclipse".
Osterland's "Sweet and Low".
Cigarette vanish. Chesebro's "Snort but Sweet".
Production of coils.
Coffee creamer at a restaurant, it gets a lot of attention when you pour that into your fist. Or torn/restored sugar packet. Tried syrup once at a waffle house, wont be doing that one again!
I Only got a couple TT routines, a pretty standard (To Magicians) 2 silk trick. Keep a buck in another one sometimes for a sucker bill switch. Thinking of having a fake realistic bill for a sucker bill tear. I've tried to fit a sucker in it, and it don't work, otherwise I'd do a sucker vanish.....
The "Fisherman's Wharf Special", on the Phil Cass video, is an interesting effect.