(Close Window)
Topic: Hi @all from Germany
My name is Dan, I am in hypnotism since 5 years, and I am in cold reading since 2.

I live in the south of Germany, in Stuttgart.

I hope you excuse my bad english, but I try my best.

So, thanks to all

dan parker
Welcome to the Café!
Yo germany is awesoem.Have fun.
Welcome
Hello Dan:

I wish I'd known that you were in Stuttgart. I was there in July for just one day. It would have been nice to run into another magician.
Willkommen, Dan!

You're English is much better than my German; so don't worry. You'll find several other magicians from your part of the world. Pull up a chair and look around. There's magic (hypnotism and cold reading) around and good friends to be made.
You've come at a good time, Dan - a separate Hypnotism forum has just recently been added here. Welcome to the Café!
Hi Dan,
Welcome to the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 22.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
[img]http://themagiccafe.com/forums/images/smiles/turkishcoffee.gif[/img]
Hallo Dan, Gruesse aus Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Viel Spass und wenn Du was ins Englische uebersetzt brauchst, meld Dich bei mir. (Private Message, hast bestimmt schon raus gefunden wie das funktioniert, oben aus PM klicken). Gruss Markiquark
I hope to see your posts soon!

Welcome.

Paolo Venturini
Thanks @all for the friendly welcome!

@Bill: If youre the next time in Germany, it is a pleasure for me to meet you!

@markiquark: Viele Grüße nach Mexiko!

@Tora: I like turkish coffee, I spent my last Holidays in Bodrum!