(Close Window)
Topic: Greetings one and all!
Hi. I am new to this forum. I was wondering if I should get an alias like Criss Angel or David Copperfield do, because my name just does not sound very magical. I was thinking about "Lance Raven" Dreamweaver. As a title, what do you think?
Cool name keep it
Hi Dradium,

This would be a good question to perhaps post in the New to Magic Forum and be sure to be prepared for a variety of answers. Your name should reflect your persona and perhaps the type of magic you do. Have fun at the Café and welcome!
Welcome to the Café!
Hey. Hi. The trend for, oh, about the past 40 years is generally to use your real name. Doing magic now for the past five years, I've seen hundreds of people literally cringe when others are introduced with certain names, nicknames, monikers, etc. I would use your real name. That's the most down-to-earth approach.
[quote]
On 2005-12-19 21:03, Draidum wrote:
Hi. I am new to this forum. I was wondering if I should get an alias like Criss Angel or David Copperfield do, because my name just does not sound very magical. I was thinking about "Lance Raven" Dreamweaver. As a title, what do you think?

[/quote]

sounds a little too much like lance Burton master magician.Maybe drop the lance raven and just keep dreamweaver.