(Close Window)
Topic: Anyone have any advice on the Hunter Bow Knot?
Hello,

I have McBrides magic on stage set, and I am having some trouble with the Hunter Bow Knot. It seems when I make the knot, it's a real knot! It should be a false knot. If anyone has any advice, please let me know.

Thanks,
Deuce
Hi Deuce,

I PM'd you with some instructions. Let me know if they work.
Problem is solved! Thanks cfrye!

Deuce
It's been a heck of a long time since Deuce posted his problem--but now, I have exactly the same problem! Anyone still have the solution?

Doug
Play around with your twists of the loops, make sure you are not over twisting, or under twisting.

oliver
I learned this knot from Daryl's Encyclopedia of Rope Magic (I believe the first volume) and didn't have much trouble with it. He presents it very well. He also gives a bit more abbreviated set of instructions on the Fooler Doolers Volume 3 video.

Eric.
This, and a TON of other knots are explained clearly on my recently released DVD: The Dennis Loomis Knot Routine... Plus. (Please pardon the plug, but it's on topic.) Explanations are shot from the rear for ease in learning. For details, visit my Web site:
http://www.loomismagic.com

Denny
P.S. I'll be in Vegas for WMS. And, I'll be happy to work with anyone on knots. I've collected a lot of magical knots and rope flourishes over the years, but always interested in learning more. If you see me, walk up and introduce yourself.
For book research you can also find it in Tarbell.

MM