(Close Window)
Topic: Midwest Magic Jubilee - St. Louis, MO - Aug 17-19, 2006
Who is going to the the Midwest Magic Jubilee in St. Louis, MO - Aug 17-19, 2006?

For more information on the event, go to http://www.mmjubilee.com

The first 100 registrants receive a SPECIAL FREE REGISTRATION for their spouse!
Hey Dan,

I will definatly be there. I think the Jubilee is a very friendly and easy going convention. It is well organized and fun to attend. I make new friends and they bring in some top notch talent. I hope to do better in the close-up compitition. Hope to see you there.
I'll be there.
I'll probably be there; I had some questions before I registered and am waiting to hear back from them.

I'll probably be looking to room with someone to split the cost of the hotel too; PM me if interested.
I'll be there for the first time.

Sid Mayer, N.S.E.
About a month out now. Anyone else heading out?
I'll be there, hanging out in Z's or down in the lobby/bar till all hours of the night.

Should be fun.
I will see yall there! And the Party will of course be rollin!
Posted: Jul 21, 2006 12:22pm

--------------------------------------------------------
Time is fast approaching! So who all will be there?
Doomo, can't wait to see everyone again. Looking forward to the parties already.
I will be there.

Doomo, I want to hear the Aristocrats joke again in the lounge bar.

-TZ
Ah yes, another wondeful Jubilee weekend on its way. Mr. Miller I think this is a weekend for the Hefner robe!
If this is anything like what LVMI was like, Jason... ;)
Wouldn't miss it, count me in!
I too am looking forward to attending my first Jubilee. I also have entered the stage competition.

Steve
I'll be there. I'll be spilling the beans on the trade show business. I'll be working with my good friend and professional speaker, Shep Hyken who will be lecturing on the professional speakers market. Hope to meet many of you there.

Seth Kramer
This will be a HEL of a time! And yes Jason, the Hef Robe WILL be in attendance in all its glory!
Yo tony.

If your going to wear the hef robe then I guess I will have to bring the
bit#$%s.................I mean some nice young ladies to join the family like affair
I have some gigs that will prevent me from attending ... have fun everyone!!!!
I am excited for the Jason Dean lecture, as well as the Mike Powers lecture..those will be worth the price of registration alone!
Jason Dean has some wild ideas....
He is an asset to the KC area magic seen.

This nearly normal guy is in the last week of rehearsals for Godspell

I look forward to hearing stories from the convention. Someday, hope to make it there.
What a great convention! I had such a good time. It was great to meet Seth and Shep, even though we didn't get much time to talk.

Meeting Jimmy Cards and Oscar Munoz and others from the Magic Cafť was great.

I loved the spirit of the convention. It felt easy-going and relaxed, and everyone was in the best of spirits. The hospitality of the hosts was great.

I hope I will be able to attend next year.
Everything that Whit said and more!!! If you ever have the chance to see Whit perform or lecture, take it! You will surely miss a great all-around pro at everything he does if you pass up the chance!
The Jubilee was a blast as always. Whit was a blast to hang out with as well. I will for sure attend next year. The after parties were as always, non stop action and jamming till 6 in the morning. The after after party was one not to miss. Those who went know what I'm talking about. Hahhaah
It was my first Jubilee and was not disappointed. Hanging out with Whit was great fun, and the stories from 955...Never a dull moment, hope to return next year.
I too had another wonderful convention. Whit, Oscar, Sankey... Everyone was a thrill to see. Hanging out with Oscar in the Hospitality room was a riot. And I won the Close-up Contest!! What a thrill. I look forward to it every year... A blast!!
One of the funniest moments I saw was outside Veranda's; Oscar and Tony were exchanging one liners...one of the few times I left the video camera in my room too. Hope next year's is just as good (he said vainly trying to keep a dying thread alive).
I think I have finally recovered, I did however have to get a new liver thanks to Mr. Millerís pressure to consume multiple cans of adult pop.

The highlight was the performance of the shadow coins performed with the feet by the poor magician who lost his arms during the war. Wow it was stunning! I do believe there is some underground footage of this
[quote]
On 2006-09-16 05:34, magicgraham wrote:
I think I have finally recovered, I did however have to get a new liver thanks to Mr. Millerís pressure to consume multiple cans of adult pop.

The highlight was the performance of the shadow coins performed with the feet by the poor magician who lost his arms during the war. Wow it was stunning! I do believe there is some underground footage of this

[/quote]

Why hello all! I am glad that your liver is in the recovery stage! There were those who did not get so fortunate... As to the Shadow Feet coins... Well, It is TRUE! And it is Quite amazing! We will be putting it in Channel One along with some Major cool other shtuff! And for those who were fortunate enough to attend our little party in suite 955 this year, WAIT TILL NEXT TIME!!! The Desert comes to St.Louis!!!!!
I loved pefroming at the Jub, they treated us like kings
Doomo if the Desert is coming that means it may be very dry at the convention, one better prepare with a lot of hydration practice and continue this on throughout the convention