(Close Window)
Topic: AOA vol. 1 back in print?
Is this true? I read it on the web somewhere...please say yes!
Yup. That's the news I heard. Denny's email newsletter announced it this weekend. This might be the revised edition Tim Trono's been promising us. If it is, it should contain corrections, re-writing, and additional updated material.

Hopefully, Tim's tuning in and can confirm this.
Kermit, there are several great posts in this forum which outline the contents and value of AOA. Hunt them down. my wife is buying it for me for x-mas and I can hardly wait.
It's fantastic. In fact all the volumes are. An absolute fountain of gtenius from a wonderful creator- how he comes up with some of his ideas baffles me.
Simon
I can confirm that it is back in print and has been revised to correct minor problems. I had one on back order since July and it finally arrived with the new printing about two weeks ago. My set is finally complete!

Vol 1 is every bit as good as the other two volumes. If I was stuck on a deserted island and could only have 3 books - I would choose these 3.

-Britt
:wavey:
I just recieved my copy. P.H. says he deleted about 50 tricks also he has changed some things for clarity.I am looking foward to reading it. oblique
When is the LATEST volume 1 out?

What tricks has Paul got rid of?

Davé
Tim is off at the World Magic Summit in Vegas and can't respond so I will for him...

The only changes made to the reprint of Vol. 1 were reordering of the frontmatter and minor corrections in same and a new copyright that reflects the new order.

There were thoughts of expanding and revising, but this was abandoned. Partly for cost concerns, partly to avoid having multiple versions of the same work (as the other volumes remained in print).

Perhaps one day in the future we will see another work by Paul Harris in print, but for now we should enjoy the ones we've got...

Andrew