(Close Window)
Topic: CMHandcuffs behind the back ... performance report
In the table hopping section I read someone's idea to perform CMHs behind your back. I did so a couple of times and got "ok"-reactions. However, it seems not to make the effect any stronger. On the contrary, I believe there's one important point which might weaken the effect considerably. Doing it in front of you enables you to perform the effect at eye level (which you can't do behind your back, obviously). People seem much more impressed by something that happens very, very close to their eyes.

Just my 2 cents,

Chris
Christof, I read those posts too. I believe there is no reason to do the effect behind your back. In trying to prove that there is no manipulation going on, you will only raise suspicion higher. I you could do the effect using real magic, would you bother doing it behind your back?
I think that the only reason to do it behind your back is to show off you buns. The chicks dig it. Only kidding.

I think the only reason one would do such a thing is because they were bored and wanted something to do. Not really the most magical of routines.

However Curtis Kam does Sybil behind his back, which I have done and it gets a good reaction.

Corey B.