(Close Window)
Topic: Optical Ropes....
Message: Posted by: rtcooks (Nov 18, 2002 05:49PM)
Does anyone recommend the Optical Ropes, or should I save my money. Thanks
Message: Posted by: jlareau (Nov 19, 2002 07:08PM)
Never heard of them. Is there another name that they are usually called?

Message: Posted by: rtcooks (Nov 20, 2002 06:42PM)
Optical Ropes is the only name that I know. JBTV has a video on the internet that shows this routine.
Message: Posted by: mip (Nov 21, 2002 12:08AM)
I asked the same question in the knots and ropes section but did not get any answers either. :confused:
Message: Posted by: steve proescher (Nov 21, 2002 05:55PM)
I saw it demonstrated at a dealer table at a convention. It's a nice effect. I don't think it's a waste of money.
Message: Posted by: amshake (Nov 21, 2002 08:59PM)
look at it this way... if it doesn't play out exactly as you saw it.. its a great opertunity to be creative and make it work for you!!