(Close Window)
Topic: Gregory Wilson lectures in San Francisco
GREGORY WILSON will be lecturing in San Francisco!
"In Action - The Lecture"
Wednesday, February, 1, 2006
7:30 p.m. - Doors open at 7 p.m.
Miraloma Park Improvement Club
350 O'Shaughnessy Boulevard
San Francisco, CA
Tickets in Advance (by Friday, January 27th)
$25 Misdirections Magic Club Members
$30 General
$35 At the Door
tickets and info:
Misdirections Magic Shop
(415) 566-2180
http://www.misdirections.com

"Two-Time FISM Award Winning World Magic Champion"
Back by popular demand, Gregory Wilson comes back to San Francisco with his new lecture, “In Action.” For nearly two decades, Gregory Wilson has been teaching his unique style of magic, as well as performing for many Fortune 500 Companies and is a two-time FISM award winning World Magic Champion. He is part magician, part comedian and part con man and is considered one of “Magic’s Most Favorite Modern Day Magicians!”
Come and participate in one of the most sought out lecturers the magic world has ever seen. His lecture is practical and real. How often are you asked to perform and you're not prepared? When those so-called unplanned opportunities arise, you’ll always be prepared to do extraordinary things using ordinary stuff! Gregory will teach you how to convert everyday objects into devastating weapons of deception. These are not just abbreviated quickies, but complete routines that are good enough to do at your next paid performance!
After his lecture, you’ll never be caught off guard again. You know the scene: They found out you’re a magician - a crowd gathers. They all demand, “Show us a trick, show us a trick.” You sheepishly pat your pockets as beads of sweat dive off your furrowed brow. The only thing you can muster is, “Sorry, I don’t have anything with me.” If this is uncomfortably familiar, then worry no more. With “Gregory Wilson’s In Action Lecture,” the first thing to disappear will be that pile of sad excuses. No longer will you say, “I left my talent in my other jacket.” Or, “What do I look like, a trick monkey?" Or even worse, “Has anyone seen my Invisible Deck?” Gregory will teach you simple, yet stunning effects with finger rings, cocktail napkins, pens, coins, bills sugar packets, lipstick, rubber bands, matches, keys, watches and business cards. Of course, he will feature some of his greatest hits for those who just love his style and his awesome card techniques. Plus, the emphasis is on the entertainment. So, instead of a dry and boring lecture, you’ll experience a rip-roaring, fast-paced, high-energy, laugh-out-loud, audience-involving SHOW!!! There is something for everyone!
Why else did Paul Harris devote a complete chapter to Gregory Wilson in his classic books: “The Art of Astonishment?” Because Gregory Wilson is that good! He is also the inventor of the “The Stockholder” which won “Best Trick of 1996” - Magic Menu. His other best selling tricks, videos, and DVDs include: “Double Take,” “Off The Cuff,” “On The Spot,” “Card Stunts,” “Kiss Off,” “Dishonest Abe,” “Pyro-Technic Pasteboards,” “Hundy 500,” and his latest, “Gregory Wilson In Action 1/2/3.”
When you see Gregory Wilson Live, your magic will change forever!!! Do not miss this event!!! Gregory Wilson will be in San Francisco for ONE NIGHT ONLY!!!
THIS IS A MISDIRECTIONS MAGIC SHOP EXCLUSIVE!

"Magic & More"
Saturdays at 8pm come to the Off Market Theater for the The Bay's best Magic & Variety performers!
STARRING
Eric Masters- Your Host... a stand-up comic magician and star of "Poker Gone Wild".
Big Al Catraz - Magic with an Italian Flair!
Alex Gonzales - Award winning Magician.
Special guests:
Bob Hartman - Master Puppeteer who'll forever change your view on puppets...
Fred Anderson - Carnival Cruise Line Headliner!
Other performers on the rotation: Christian Cagigal, Dorian Rhodell, and Adam Sachs!
$20.00 tickets
***$15.00 discount tickets for Misdirections Magic Shop Members
www.comedyonthesquare

"Poker Gone Wild!" starring Eric Masters
Every Sunday in February & March
Climate Theater
285-9th St. @ Folsom, San Francisco
8:00pm
$20.00 general seating
***$15.00 discount tickets for Misdirections Magic Shop Members
http://www.comedymagic.com